This course is designed to test and challenge your defensive pistol operating skills from the holster/concealed holster. It will escalate the shooter's skill in acquiring speed and accuracy, achieving the tactical mindset required for defending yourself and/or your loved ones.
- Reviews basic and advanced pistol operation skills
- Teaches advanced skills to safely and accurately engage targets from a defensive posture
- Execution of Pistol Performance Standards Accuracy and Speed
- Stress Shooting and Competition on Steel Targets
Cost of this course is $200. Training Firearms can be provided for an additional fee with prior coordination.
Reserve your spot and register through PayPal on the Class Schedule.
If you have additional questions, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Range Safety
- Advanced Marksmanship and Pistol Operation Skills
- Admin, tactical, and combat magazine changes
- Malfunction response
- Drawing and working from a holster/concealed holster
- Weapon retention drills and duress shooting
- Multiple shot/target engagements
- Follow-through and Follow-up - actions after engagement
- Steel Target and Timed/Competition-based exercises
Pistol with Holster and Mag PouchFootwear suitable for rapid movement and turning on rough terrainHat with a brimWraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glassesHearing Protection (electronic strongly recommended) and earplugs10 Pistol Dummy rounds500 rounds of pistol minimum
Plenty of waterSack lunch
*Weapons and ammunition can be provided for this course with prior coordination