Learn about the Stages of Mental Awareness/Alertness and escalating your preparedness to the threat, as well as targets on the human body, bio-mechanics, and breaking away from common restraining holds.
Be advised -this is not martial arts or a sport - We will teach self-defense combatives aimed at inflicting as much damage as possible to an assailant intent on doing you harm.
Younger students (teens) should be mature enough to discuss the real-life assaults that are occurring in our local area, threat situations, and potentially lethal responses.
Cost is $80.
- Principles of Close Quarters Combat and Training
- Awareness, Alertness, and Preparedness
- Defensive Mindset and Predatory Traits
- Mindset and Psychology of Physical Engagements - (Central Neural Override)
- Anatomy and Physiology, Bio-Mechanics of the human body
- Unarmed Targeting and Strikes - Introduction to Knife Skills as a Defensive Option
You will need long pants and a long sleeved shirt - gloves might also be useful, but are optional. Also bring a soccer chair and water bottle.